2017 Elder Law Conference
August 11, 2017
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Oxford Conference Center | Oxford, MS 38655
Location & Facilities
North Mississippi Rural Legal Services invites you to attend its 2017 Elder Law Conference on August 11th at the Oxford Conference Center.
Social workers and attorneys can earn 6 hours of CEU or CLE Credit, including 1 hour of Ethics.
- Register online or download our form to pre-register by mail (must be received by August 1.) Registration will only be available on conference day if space allows.
- Admission is free for social workers, AAA staff, attorneys employed by legal services programs, and MVLP attorneys. All other attorneys: $200.00.
- A printed conference book is available for an additional fee of $25.00. If you would like the book, please send the appropriate fee with your registration by August 1, 2017.
- All registered attendees will receive a PDF version of the conference materials approximately one week before the conference.
- Coffee, tea, water, and sodas will be available all day. A boxed lunch from Oby's will also be provided.